úterý 2. února 2010

Where to practice End-User Support

I am teaching End User Support at Prague College.The really funny thing is that I am currently dealing with serious support issues with Buxfer. I have bought the highest possible subscription but as of today,I am unable to use it. Have a look for yourself here and here...

Always look on the bright side of life - at least a great example for my students: always check the Service Level Agreement...

UPDATE: Not sure yet how it will end with Buxfer after Unable To Use Buxfer After Setting Projections so I will still give them time to solve it.


UPDATE 2: Finally I have been able to "hack-login" into Buxfer using combination of Buxfer Mobile and Firebux and send the priority support request. My issue has been solved in less than 24 hours then. I understand the need to login first to send the support request, so they know your SLA level, but still, if CRM for service would be in place, they would know just from my email...

UPDATE 3: Yes, finally I am a Buxfer user again. Thanks guys!

Žádné komentáře: