neděle 14. února 2010

Remember the Milk Outlook Synchronization?



Please go to my Gassumo page about SprinxCRM OutlookSync for Remember The Milk to read about the synchronization utility, to download latest versions etc.

You may also want to read about the latest addin - Producteev Connector for SprinxCRM UniversalSync.








UPDATE 4!



Go to SprinxCRM OutlookSync for Remember The Milk homepage.


UPDATE 3!


Install

UPDATE 2!


Release Candidate 1 is out! Please read more here. The survey is closed for now. Thank you!

UPDATE!



After about 6 weeks I am happy I can tell that Outlook Sync for Remember The Milk is reality!
It is still in a beta stage, but you can download it from here. Happy synchronizing!



I am a great fan of Remember The Milk. I have registered long time ago, but stopped to use it when I found out that there is no Outlook Synchronization. After buying nice Google Android HTC Dream/G1 phone, I have returned back to them and would be really lost without keeping my tasks both on the web and on the phone using Astrid.


Since I have started to develop things again and I am currently developing Outlook Addins, I might consider developing Remember The Milk Outlook synchronization. It will probably just synchronize tasks and attach correct labels.


What do you think, would you use that? Please answer below or click here and open the form in new window:

5 komentářů:

David Podhola řekl(a)...

Today I added the question about Exchange. There is a difference in behavior with the PST file only and Exchange.

David Podhola řekl(a)...

Today I also added the question about recurring tasks. Unfortunately the differ a lot so it would help me if I know whether you use them.

David Podhola řekl(a)...

I have changed the height of the IFRAME so you can submit the form now ... really sorry you have not been able to use it...

Anonymní řekl(a)...

David,

When I go to install - AVG tells me that it contains malware - identity theft software, and gives it the highest risk rating. What exactly is this software doing that would cause this level of security threat?

Tim

David Podhola řekl(a)...

Tim, I do not have AVG (I am using Symantec), but I will install and check. I suppose it is because it downloads and install the Outlook addin (VSTO) that is actually doing the synchronization + writing to registry (to auto-start).