středa 15. září 2010

"Is 30% too much to pay a CRM sales rep for company lead?"

I came across a very interested LinkedIn discussion about Sales Rep margins.

You can read the discussion here.

I like the guide from Million Dollar Consulting (Alan Weiss) mentioned by Pierre DeBois very much.

It describes what to pay as a finder's fee:

---20% for business that the other party closed and requires only your introduction and client acceptance of work.

---10% for business for which your introduction has been arranged, but your skills are needed to close the deal.

----A thank you and small gift for cold leads that require your skills to close the deal.

That seems pretty fair for me. Costs of sales are high these days and you have to pay enough to your sales teams or ... you know what happens to your profit if your sales team is moody or unmotivated. I will write more at my Gassumo CRM page.

Žádné komentáře: